Scope of Services for Lead Sampling/Testing Report
- Provide firm’s principal and technicians (as needed) to meet with Owner or Owner’s Representatives
- Conduct general inspections (including updating of existing architectural layouts, building components and room numbers/names, if/as necessary) for suspect lead materials
- Preparation of “Listing of Lead Sampling/Testing
- Review existing Building drawings
- Review past sampling/testing if/any
- Develop sampling scheme
- EPA Lead certified Inspector to collect suspect lead materials
- Final Report of locations of positive lead samples.
Phase II of Lead Project Management (Remediation):
- Cost Estimates
- Project Design (includes bid specifications and drawings)
- Prepare “Request for Quotes” from qualified abatement companies
- Project phasing, including pre-bid, pre-construction and coordination meetings
- Project oversight (Environmental Site Representative to oversee contractor’s work procedures and work practices, includes final visual inspections and air monitoring).
- Review of Contractor Submissions
- Bid analysis and procurement.
- Negotiating expertise to deal with government and regulatory agencies.
- Feasibility analysis and evaluation of alternatives.